: Commonly used testing tools include precision level, precision square box, dial gauge or micrometer, right angle meter, flat ruler, high precision spindle mandrel and micrometer pole magnetic seat.
What are the inspection precautions for the geometric accuracy of CNC lathe machine tools?
Commonly used testing tools include precision level, precision square box, dial gauge or micrometer, right angle meter, flat ruler, high precision spindle mandrel and micrometer pole magnetic seat.
1, detection method:
The detection method of geometric accuracy of CNC lathe machine tools is similar to that of ordinary lathe machine tools, and the detection requirements are higher than those of ordinary lathe machine tools.
2. Precautions during testing:
(1) When testing, the base of the lathe machine tool should be fully cured.
(2) The error of the detection tool and the detection method should be minimized during the detection.
(3) According to the relevant national standards, first turn on the machine power supply to preheat the machine tool, and let the spindle reciprocate several times along the machine axes to make the spindle run at medium speed for several minutes.
(4) The geometric accuracy of CNC lathe machine tools is generally higher than that of ordinary machine tools. For inspection tools and measuring tools used in ordinary machine tools, the accuracy is low and the inspection requirements cannot be met. And the accuracy level of the test tool used is one level higher than the geometric accuracy of the test.
(5) The geometric accuracy must be completed once after the machine is finely tuned. It is not allowed to adjust one item because some geometrical precision is related to each other.
(6) For large CNC lathe machine tools, load test should also be carried out to verify whether the machine tool meets the design bearing capacity; whether the various mechanisms are working properly under load conditions; whether the machine tool's work stability, accuracy and reliability are up to standard.
In addition, the geometric accuracy of the machine tool should be checked before and after the load test. The test on the accuracy of the work shall be completed after the load test.