An example of elliptical machining of CNC lathes is available soon!
Processing non-circular curves on CNC lathes is a difficult point in CNC teaching, and the processing of non-circular curves is also common in CNC competitions. The ellipse processing is the most common in the non-circular curve processing. For the macro machining of the CNC lathe ellipse, the explanation of the ideas and program meanings is explained in detail, and the simulation is performed by the simulation software, so that the beginner can truly understand the essence of the ellipse processing, so as to make a difference. .
一, the introduction of knowledge
1. Understand the standard equation of the ellipse;
2. Ellipse macro program structure flow:
Start - assign initial values to arguments - loop conditions - dependent variable expression assignment - ellipse interpolation - step change - end.
二, processing drawings
三, elliptical processing macro program ideas
1. First determine that the ellipse in the drawing is a concave ellipse, and the difference should be reflected in the macro program.
2. The coordinates of the center of the ellipse in the drawing do not coincide with the origin of the workpiece, so this can be called an eccentric ellipse.
3. It must be understood that all coordinates calculated on the ellipse are calculated from the center of the ellipse, and all coordinates are calculated relative to the origin of the workpiece when we program.
4. The initial value of the argument is assigned. Since there are only variables in the X and Z directions, we only need to assign one of the coordinates, then determine the processing interval and calculate another variable.
5. Ellipse finishing macro program preparation.
6. Since the elliptical machining macro program is only elliptical finishing, it is also necessary to consider roughing, and the CNC lathe G71 command can nest macro programs, so we can use this command for roughing.
四, the detailed processing procedures
G95G97M03S500T0101F0.3 program initialization;
G0X72Z2 fast point positioning (circular starting point);
G71U2R1P10Q20X0.6Z0 rough car cycle;
M03S1200F0.1 sets the finishing parameters;
#1=0; the coordinate of the ellipse Z to the starting point of the machining relative to the center of the ellipse;
WHILE#1LE; determine whether the ellipse is going to the Z-direction end point (relative to the center point value);
#2=-25/40*SQRT[40*40-#1*#1] Calculate the X coordinate in the elliptic equation (the concave arc takes negative);
G1X[#2*2+50]Z[-#1] ellipse interpolation, the X and Z values of the ellipse machining (the offset of the center point and the actual machining distance in the Z direction are considered here);
#1=#1+0.2 Step 0.2, both the Z value increment is 0.2, (this value is too large to affect the accuracy, too small processing speed is too slow, should be as large as possible under the premise of satisfying the accuracy);
五, simulation and processing
1. Refer to the reference point;
2. Blank setting;
3. Tool setting;
4. Quick tool setting and parameter setting;
5. Create a program number and enter the machining program;
6. Close the door and automate it.