Horizontal boring and milling machine maintenance operation procedures
1. The operator must be familiar with the general performance and structure of the machine tool, the transmission system, and super performance is strictly prohibited.
2. Before work, carefully check whether the equipment headstock and gearbox are normal, whether there is any abnormal sound, whether the surface of each rail is damaged or not, and whether the lubrication is good or not. Whether the motor running and grounding device are normal.
3. Fill the oil according to the lubrication chart. After filling the oil, cover the oil pool and oil hole and keep the mast and tailstock bearings fully lubricated. Check the oil mark, whether the oil quantity meets the requirements, and whether the oil path is unblocked.
4. Regularly clean the linoleum, oil line and oil filter (cylinder) to keep the fuel tank and oil pool clean and the oil quality is good.
5. Before starting work, idle at low speed for 5 minutes, and confirm that all parts are working properly before starting work.
6. Always keep the mast clean. The loading and unloading tools use standard inclined iron and copper hammer. The inclined iron installed in the mast must be 1-3mm below the surface of the mast.
7. When loading and unloading the workpiece, the safety spreader and method must be selected according to the shape and weight of the workpiece, and lightly lifted to prevent damage and damage to the machine.
8. When tightening the workpiece, the bolt pressing force should be appropriate and the sleeve should not be tightened.
9. When the spindle is moving up and down, when the table is rotated, the clamping mechanism should be loosened first, and then clamped immediately after lifting and turning. It is strictly prohibited to lift and rotate in the clamped state.
10. It is not allowed to put the workbench, the sliding saddle, the upper slide, the headstock, and the mast of the mast on the maneuvering position to drive fast.
11. Do not use the anti-vehicle method to brake the parts. When using the brake device, it should be braked multiple times according to the speed. Always check during work to remove iron filings and oil on the upper and lower slides and work tables and rails.
12. Always keep the machine clean and well, and keep the accessories in a safe place.
13. After the work is finished, the workbench must be moved to the end of the bed, the headstock is lowered to the lowest position, the mast is retracted to the limit position, the handles are placed in the non-working position, the power is cut off, the iron scraps are cleaned, and the machine and guide rails are wiped. And add lubricants on the guide rails, you should carefully fill in the shift record when you get off work, and do the shift work.