Correct operation rules for boring and milling machines
A boring machine is a machine tool that boring a prefabricated hole in a workpiece mainly with a trowel. Usually, the file is rotated for the main motion, and the movement of the file or workpiece is the feed motion. It is mainly used for the machining of high-precision holes or finishing of multiple holes in one position. In addition, it can also be used for the processing of other machined surfaces related to hole finishing. With different tools and accessories, the machining accuracy and surface quality of drilling, milling and cutting are higher than for drilling machines. The trampoline is the main equipment for the processing of large box parts. Threads and machining of outer and end faces. The following is the correct operation procedure for the next trampoline by Anyang Honggang Machinery Equipment:
1. Observe the general safe operating procedures of the milling cutter. Wear labor protection products as required.
2. Check whether the connection of the operating handle, switch, knob, clamp mechanism and hydraulic piston is in the correct position, whether the operation is flexible, and whether the safety device is complete and reliable.
3. Check for obstacles in the effective operating range of each axis of the machine.
4. It is strictly forbidden to use the machine for super performance. According to the workpiece material, the cutting speed and feed rate of the whole process are selected.
5. When loading and unloading heavy workpieces, reasonable spreaders and lifting methods must be selected according to the weight and shape of the workpiece.
6. When the spindle rotates and moves, it is strictly forbidden to touch the spindle and the tool attached to the end of the spindle by hand.
7. When changing the tool, it must be stopped first, and then it can be replaced after confirmation. When cutting, you should pay attention to the damage of the blade.
8. Do not step on the rail surface of the device and the painted surface or place items on it. Do not tap or straighten the workpiece on the workbench.
9. After the machining program is input to the new workpiece, the correctness of the program must be checked, and the simulation running program is correct. The automatic cycle operation is not allowed without the test to prevent the machine from malfunctioning.
10. When using a flat-rotating radial tool holder for cutting alone, the mast should be returned to the zero position first, then the M43 should be changed to the flat-rotary disc mode in the MDA mode. If the U-axis is to be moved, the U-axis manual clamping device must be ensured. Has been released.
11. When you need to rotate the table (B axis) during work, make sure that it does not touch other parts of the machine while rotating, and cannot touch other objects around the machine.
12. When the machine is running, it is forbidden to touch the rotating wire shaft, polished rod, main shaft and flat disc. The operator must not stay on the moving parts of the machine.
13. When the machine is running, the operator is not allowed to leave the job or take care of the person.
14. If abnormal phenomena and noises occur during the operation of the machine tool, stop it immediately, find out the cause and deal with it in time.
15. When the spindle head of the machine tool is at or near the limit of motion, the operator must not enter the following areas:
(1) between the bottom of the headstock and the bed;
(2) between the axis and the work;
(3) between the bed and the work surface when the boring shaft is extended;
(4) between the worktable and the headstock;
(5) When the boring shaft rotates, the rear tail cylinder is between the wall and the fuel tank;
(6) between the workbench and the front main column;
(7) Other areas that may cause crushing;
16. When the machine is shut down, the workbench must be retracted to the middle position, the mast is returned, then the operating system is removed, and finally the power is turned off.