Easy to control and adjust the standard configuration of inclined rail CNC lathe
The inclined rail CNC lathe can be installed with multiple sets of tool holders, multi-station electric tool holders or hydraulic servo tool holders. The spindle workpiece clamping can be equipped with an elastic collet or a power chuck to make the workpiece clamping quick and easy. The inclined guide rail CNC lathe has good rigidity, and the cutting is not easy to cause the vibration of the lathe. The cutter of this lathe is cut obliquely above the workpiece, and the cutting force is consistent with the gravity generated by the spindle workpiece, so the spindle runs relatively smoothly and is not easy to cause cutting vibration. When the ordinary CNC lathe is cutting, the cutting force generated by the tool and the workpiece is upward, which is inconsistent with the gravity generated by the spindle workpiece, so it is easy to cause vibration.
Installation and use of inclined rail CNC lathe:
1. In order to ensure the working precision of the lathe, adjust the anchor bolt or shock-absorbing leg during installation to ensure the level of the lathe and not to twist the guide rail.
2. After the installation and commissioning work is completed, it is necessary to check whether the rotating part is flexible and whether the electrical circuit is reliable, and then carry out the running test. The test time is less than 2 hours, and the normal test can be entered before the test is completed.
3. The spindle bearing will have a gap after being used for a period of time on the lathe, and the user can adjust it according to the speed of use. If the gap is too small, it will easily lead to bearing heat; if the gap is too large, it will affect the accuracy of the workpiece and the surface roughness. It can be adjusted by tightening the lock nut of the front and rear bearings of the spindle, and the clearance of the bearing is preferably kept at 0.006 mm.
4. The size of the lathe is equipped with a plug iron. After using for a period of time, the gap between the large and small carriages can be adjusted by adjusting the plug iron. It should be flexible in operation and does not affect the machining accuracy.
5. The sliding part of the lathe must be fully lubricated. Each shift (in 8 hours) should be filled with mechanical oil 2-4 times, and the bearing lubrication should be replaced every hour.
6, usually should do the lathe maintenance and cleaning work.
7. The lathe instruction manual should be read in detail before using the lathe.
Standard configuration of inclined rail CNC lathe:
1. Hollow hydraulic chuck
2, frequency conversion main motor
3, 8 station hydraulic tool holder
4, automatic lubrication, cooling system
As an important equipment for flexible automation, the inclined rail CNC lathe has achieved rapid development and a large number of applications in recent years. The inclined rail CNC lathe has high requirements on the automation of control. The hydraulic and pneumatic transmissions are easy to realize electrical control and automation due to their compact structure, reliable T, easy to control and adjust, thus becoming the widely used transmission for inclined rail CNC lathes. One of the ways to control.