Laser cleaning machine application range:
1. Metal surface derusting;
2. Surface paint removal and paint removal treatment;
3. Cleaning of surface oil, stains and dirt;
4. Surface coating and coating removal;
5, welding surface / spray surface pretreatment;
6. The dust and attachment of the stone surface are removed;
7. Clean the rubber mold residue.
Mold industry, electronic products, automobile manufacturing, shipbuilding, food processing, sewage treatment, rubber tires, petrochemical industry, etc.
Principle and application of laser cleaning technology
In recent years, with the increasing awareness of environmental protection, the development of the cleaning industry around the world has brought enormous challenges. Various cleaning technologies that are conducive to environmental protection have emerged. Laser cleaning technology is one of them. The so-called laser cleaning technology refers to the use of a high-energy laser beam to illuminate the surface of the workpiece, so that the surface of the dirt, rust or coating is instantaneously evaporated or peeled off, and the surface attachment or surface coating of the cleaning object is removed at high speed, thereby achieving a clean process. . It is a new technology based on the interaction between laser and matter. Unlike traditional mechanical cleaning, chemical cleaning and ultrasonic cleaning (wet cleaning), it does not require any CFC-based organic solvents that destroy the ozone layer. , no noise, harmless to the human body and the environment, is a "green" cleaning technology. Compared with traditional cleaning methods such as mechanical cleaning, chemical cleaning, liquid solid impact cleaning, and high-frequency ultrasonic cleaning, laser cleaning has obvious advantages. It is efficient, fast, low cost, low heat load and mechanical load on the substrate, cleaning is non-injury; waste can be recycled, no environmental pollution; safe and reliable, does not damage the health of operators; can remove various thicknesses and different The coating of the ingredients; the cleaning process is easy to achieve automatic control, enabling remote remote cleaning.
Principles and methods of laser cleaning
The laser is characterized by high directivity, monochromaticity, high coherence and high brightness. Through the focus and Q-switching of the lens, energy can be concentrated into a small spatial range and time range. In the laser cleaning process, the following characteristics of the laser are mainly utilized:
1. The laser can achieve high concentration of energy in time and space. The focused laser beam can generate several thousand degrees or even tens of thousands of degrees of high temperature near the focus, so that the dirt instantaneously evaporates, vaporizes or decomposes.
2. The divergence angle of the laser beam is small and the directivity is good. The laser beam can be integrated into the spot of different diameters by the concentrating system. Control laser beam spots of different diameters under the same conditions of laser energy.
3, can adjust the energy density of the laser, so that the dirt is thermally expanded. When the expansion force of the dirt is greater than the adsorption force of the dirt on the substrate, the dirt will leave the surface of the object.
Laser cleaning application
1. Precision mold cleaning.
2, Selective paint removal for weld inspection metal surface paint layer and the removal of solder joints.
3, Removes oxides, oil, grease & production residues to remove oxides, oil, grease and product residues.