DRC Tire changer, also known as tyre changer, grilled tire machine, used to install and unload car tires, can replace tires for different vehicles such as cars, motorcycles and heavy trucks, and is a necessary equipment for car repair shops and 4S shops. There are two types of pneumatic and hydraulic, the most common one is pneumatic.
DRC Tyre Changer Machine structure
1, the host workbench: the tire is mainly removed on this platform, mainly to place the tire, rotation and so on.
2, the separation arm: on the side of the tire removal machine, mainly used to separate the tire from the rim, is the tire removal smoothly.
3, charging and deflation device: mainly to release the gas of the tire to facilitate inflation or disassembly, in addition to the barometric pressure gauge. The average tires are around 2.2 atmospheres. Also equal to 0.2Mpa.
4, foot pedal: There are 3 foot pedal switches under the tire changer, respectively, the role of clockwise counterclockwise rotation switch, separation and tightening switch, separation rim and tire switch.
5, lubricating fluid: Conducive to the disassembly and assembly of the tire, reduce the damage during the tire demolition process, so that the tire disassembly work is better done.
6, compressed air interface
DRC Tyre Changer Machine Folding editing this paragraph operating procedures
1. The power supply of the tire machine must be in a normal state, and the power supply is in the off position when not in operation. The internal air pressure is at normal pressure, and the air duct is not connected in the non-working state.
2. Check the tire frame for deformation before changing the tire, and whether the nozzle has air leakage and cracks.
3. Unscrew the air nozzle to release the tire pressure, place the tire in the middle of the compression arm, and operate the compression arm to separate the two sides of the tire from the wheel frame.
4. Operate each switch to remove the tire.
5. When the new tires are installed, the tires are lifted upwards, and the switches are operated to install the tires.
6. After assembly, the switches are placed in the off position.